Are you a Highly Experienced Sonographer
with NHS Experience?
Are you looking to step into a Principal Sonographer Role in the Kent/Margate Area
This is one of the biggest acute trusts in England. They provide the full range of district general hospital services. And are currently looking to recruit a Principal Sonographer
to come in and take charge of this fast paced Department
You will act as line manager for Sonographers, Assistant Practitioners and technical support staff (Helpers / SATO’s/Department Assistants) working within Ultrasound across the Trust undertaking clinical duties on a regular basis. You will deal with a range of operational pressures and developments within ultrasound services on a day to day basis and to provide professional and specialist support to staff working in ultrasound. Act as the principal lead to the senior management team to matters appertaining to the ultrasound service. This is a full time permanent position. Requirements:
- DCR/BSc Radiography
- HCPC registered
- Minimum 5 years post degree experience with the at least the last year at band 7 or above.
- Master’s degree or relevant experience
- Post graduate qualification in Ultrasound.
- Management qualification or working towards one.
- Two years qualified ultrasound experience
- Experience of managing staff.
- Budgetary management experience
- Experience in managing quality, governance and risk management issues
- Attractive Salary
- Accommodation on Site
- 27 Days Holidays
- Staff discount
- Health Service Discounts
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
or please call Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £500.
For details on all roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.