I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Physiotherapist Disability Assessor
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are recruiting for HCPC registered Physiotherapists to work autonomously in a non-clinical role.
You will be working as part of a Government led programme to carry out assessments of clients in receipt of Disability allowances.
You will be working with a range of people undertaking a detailed assessments and producing accurate, evidence based reports.
The Role -
* Review medical evidence both face to face and remotely.
* Listen to customers and understand how their disability affects their day to day life in performing work activities.
* Carry out face to face assessments in order to write a report to the DWP
The Physiotherapist -
* HCPC registered Physiotherapist
* 2 + years experience post registration
* Ideally completed hospital rotation post qualification
* Great assessment and report writing skills
* Good IT and typing skills
* Good broad based medical knowledge
* Comprehensive training with certification once accredited in the role
* Attractive working hours- 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday
* 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option for additional holiday purchase, or for selling annual leave back to the company
* Contributory pension
* Private Medical Scheme
* Medical Indemnity Cover and protected CPD