Are you a Radiographer
wanting to join an Established Private Hospital in Northampton?
Then TTM Healthcare
You will be a Recent Graduate or a Band 5 Radiographer looking to get into the Private Sector. This hospital has 2 main Radiography Rooms. You will be participating in General and OPG’s when required. And there will be an opportunity to work in MRI!
You will be able to perform independently and work within a flexible working shift pattern. You will participate in the clinical workload of the department where required in general, theatre radiography and ultrasound, will also have the opportunity to work in MRI.
You will also participate in shift system including occasional weekend work whilst participating in an on-call system
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. What do you get?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary up to 30K
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice desirable
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.