I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Highfield Hospital in Rochdale has a vacancy for a Radiographer - Mammography to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
Must be a Radiographer specialising in Mammography.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* A general radiographic background / training.
* IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
* Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
Duties of this role include:
* To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
* Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
* Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
* Comply with departmental IRMER and Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures.
* Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run.
* Use initiative to prioritise, deliver and time-manage workload effectively.
* As requested assist senior staff to plan and maintain an effective work flow within the department.
* To complete and maintain applicable departmental records including the completion and submission of patient charges in a timely manner.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits :
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Redland, Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandPermanentPosted 17th November 2017
Full timePermanentPosted 17th November 2017Closes 17th December 2017Ref Spire Healthcare00492
Spire Bristol Hospital General Radiographer Up to £24,500 depending on experience Full Time Spire Bristol Hospital has 80 private e...