I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hammersmith and Fulham, London, Greater London, England
Salary: £15.28 - £30.87 per hour
Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a long established provider of home care to children and young people. We are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants ideally with Complex care experience, to work in the community to care and support children and adults enabling individuals to make choices, feel independent and happy in their homes and communities.
There are a variety of shift patterns available and will include days and nights.
* Knowledge/ experience of working with children
* Creative and able to use own initiative
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Committed, compassionate and caring
* Specialist care skills preferred however full ongoing training is offered
* Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
* Uncapped Holiday Pay
* Allocated Registered Nurse to support ongoing career development
* Pension scheme after qualifying period.
Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme