I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Harrow, Greater London, England
BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Primary Care Liaison Manager to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Part time role for 18.75 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree educated
* Proven influencing and sales skills
* MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Duties of this role include:
* To drive referrals from all relevant sources (including but not limited to GPs, AHPs, Optometrists, Physiotherapists) within a defined territory in line with hospital activity and business plans by payor group and proactively support the hospital's business strategy by gaining and reporting market intelligence
* Implement national and regional business development plans for target accounts, which drive market share growth and ensure return is delivered on investment
* Proactively seek and report back market intelligence relating to market opportunities and threats
* Manage relationship between hospitals and referrers to ensure quality service and positive reputation
* Accountable for identification of potential key accounts locally by analysing current growth, strategic importance and impact, and future potential from a range of internal and external data sources
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Generous Car Allowance
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.