I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Redhill, Surrey, England
Merco Medical are a 15-year-old specialist primary care staffing agency and we are the UKs largest and most popular provider of Clinicians to NHS 111 contact centres. We have been growing our supply in the 111 sector since 2014 and we currently manage over 300 NHS 111 Pathways trained Clinicians that require locum, contract or permanent work.
Some of our clients are currently able to offer the latest Pathways training programme to suitable Band 6 Nurse and Paramedic applicants through Merco. At the end of this training you will be an accredited NHS 111 Pathways trained Clinician, with the ability to manage calls appropriately, to 111 standards.
• Paid training available to Band 6 Nurses and Paramedics seeking to join the NHS 111 workforce
• Contract and permanent opportunities available in West London, South West London, North London, Central London (zone 1), the North East, the South West, Surrey and the West Midlands
• Locum and contract pay is up to £35.00 per hour
• Permanent posts on NHS pay scales or up to £31.73 per hour
• FT and PT posts available (minimum 16 hours per week for PT posts)
Our dedicated NHS 111 team has long term relationships with contact centres across England. Our involvement with our clients’ workforce planning and rota management teams mean we can often secure you a shift pattern around your existing commitments.