I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, England
Occupational Therapist - Learning Disabilities - Essex - Full Time, Permanent - Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
About the Team:
* This private healthcare company care for and support adults living with a learning disability or autism in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK.
* Near Southend-on Sea, this private hospital provides assessment and intervention for up to seven men who are living with a learning disability and complex needs, or with a forensic history.
* The team can also support those who have mental and physical health needs, as well as complex behaviours.
* People come to this hospital from a home environment, supported living or residential service due to an illness or crisis in their life. They may also come following a stay at an NHS or other specialist learning disability service, including a secure service.
* The post holder will be part of a multidisciplinary team which provides service to people who have a Learning Disability with health care or psychiatric needs
About the Role:
* The role is to provide clinical, evidence based Occupational Therapy service to the hospital patients.
* You will also provide supervision and appraisal for designated staff to promote professional development and assist in implementing service developments within the Company.
* You will record and report appropriate details of patients' treatment and progress in accordance with Professional and Company standards.
* You will contribute to the development and management of the team through provision of relevant information and training, and become an integral part of the team.
Requirements for the Role:
* You will hold a professional qualification e.g. Dip COT, BSc or MSc Occupational Therapy and registered with Health and Care Professions Council.
* Due to the peripatetic nature of this post it is essential that the post holder has a current driving licence and maintains a roadworthy vehicle.
* Also essential are; Good written and verbal communication skills; Good IT skills; Ability to work flexibly and independently; Ability to work under pressure in situations of crisis; Ability to organise self and work well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
* You must be familiar with the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct for Occupational Therapists.
If you are an Occupational Therapist with relevant experience and knowledge, please apply or the opportunity to join a renowned healthcare provider and reap the benefits of a career with them, such as Lifetime Training which includes a wide range of apprenticeships, Shopping and Entertainment discount scheme, Length of service awards, and much more. Apply today!