I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Windsor, Berkshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor has a vacancy for a Radiographer - MRI to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSc degree in Diagnostic Radiology or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements.
* HCPC registration
* MRI experience
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Able to make judgements of situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people across the hospital
* Ability to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
* IT skills
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in providing a 7 days-a-week, efficient, safe MRI service for BMI Princess Margaret Hospital's patients, consultants and staff.
* Produce images to department operational procedures and policies.
* Practise good MRI safety and observe local rules and systems of work.
* Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run, and as part of a team apply these criteria to the MRI Department general
* Participate in and support the MRI centre's business plan, goals and objectives
* Develop good communications and relationships with colleagues at all levels within the
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Redland, Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandPermanentPosted 17th November 2017
Full timePermanentPosted 17th November 2017Closes 17th December 2017Ref Spire Healthcare00492
Spire Bristol Hospital General Radiographer Up to £24,500 depending on experience Full Time Spire Bristol Hospital has 80 private e...