I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cardiology Clinic. 2/3 days per week.
Hours are generally 9-17.00, no on call or weekend work required.The post is for 2-3 days a week, specific days to be worked is negotiable.
Duties of the post will include:
• Assisting and performing procedures provided by the Cardiology Clinic, including Echocardiography, Holter & BP Monitoring, stress testing and Cardiac Device checks.
• Interpretation of tests, preliminary reporting and alerting medical staff to any serious anomalies.
• The ability to perform and interpret Echocardiograms is essential.
• Assisting in maintaining departmental procedures and protocols including infection control.
• Participation in patient care i.e. preparation and reassurance of patient
Interested candidates are required to:
• Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science
or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005)
or other equivalent third level qualification appropriate to Physiological Measurement Science (Diploma/Degree etc)
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 15th January 2018
Full timeContractPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref Consultant Radiologist MSK
Locum Consultant Radiologist MSK | West Midlands Posted on Posted 2 hours ago Location West Midlands Contract 6 Month Salary Compet...