I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
A private hospital in Oxford currently has a Senior Theatre Practitioner vacancy, with full time hours available.
As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will support, coordinate and actively assist with the management and organisation of patient care within the Operating Department and will ensure that all patients receive high quality care throughout the anaesthetic and recovery phases of care.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experienced in anaesthetics and recovery, working with a varied patient mix applying clinical reasoning skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective leadership skills
• Have completed ENB998 and or D32/33 and A1
• Have completed Intermediate or Advanced Life Support qualification and a recognised anaesthetic course
• Ideally you will also have completed a recognised management qualification and an advanced scrub practitioner qualification
• Flexible to work a shift pattern which includes day, early and late shifts
This is a full time post with a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts.
The competitive salary paid is from £30,000 to £36,000 per annum depending on experience and alongside this, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.