Consultant- Diabetes and endocrinology
Maidstone, Kent, EnglandEast Kent university hospital trust is looking for a consultant in General medicine with a specialist interest into Diabetes and endocrinology.
- you will be part of the Urgent care and long term conditions division
- based at the William Harvey Hospital site based in Ashford.
- Help to take care of 70,000 patients
- Consultants within the department have the opportunity to manage both diabetic patients as well as patients with general endocrine issues.
- 1:8 rota
About the Hospital
- 1,110 beds over 3 acute hospitals.
- One of the largest NHS trusts in the UK.
- Employ over 8000 people
- Located less than hour outside of London visa high speed train
- Opportunity for learning and research due to being a university hospital
- GMC registration
- Specialist registration of GMC ideal
- Can start in 3 months
Please contact Harley Turner at HCL Permanent for more information- Applyext 1614
- £ 75000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor