I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS
Are you an experienced CAMHS Consultant looking for your next role? We are currently recruiting for a Consultant on a full time basis offering up to Applyk.
This role is working with one of the UK's leading independent providers offering Tier 4 CAMHS for 12-18 year olds across Acute Care, Easting Disorders and Adolescent Care.
This role is dedicated to providing high quality clinical care for patients referred to and using the services of the hospital. The post holder works loosely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that clients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme. The post holder will be the clinical lead for a full multi-disciplinary team.
The Clinical Duties for this role include but not limited to:-
- Take overall responsibility and charge of the medical care of all the patients on the post holders unit
- To take part in a first on-call rota shared with other Consultants and Associate Specialists. The post holder will be expected to give telephone advice, attend for urgent Mental Health Act matters for example section 5 (2) or other psychiatric emergency situations at the hospital - The Maximum for on-call would be 1 in 4 nights and weekends
- Holding and chairing weekly patient review meetings (ward rounds)
- Reviewing each of their inpatients at least weekly ensuring that these assessments are documented.
- Attending weekly Datix/risk meeting to address all incidents and safeguarding matters
- Attending the on-site CPD peer group with other Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists within the hospital
- Attending Clinical Governance meetings
For more information and a full job description contact Shane on Apply