Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
Hays is working with the Ministry of Defence to recruit a Dental Nurse to work at RAF Benson in Oxfordshire.
Contract dates: asap - 04/12/2017 (might be extended).
Working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5hrs.
The position involves:
- Assisting the Dental Officer during routine and emergency treatment
- Maintenance of the surgery (including preparation/sterilisation of all instruments before and after patients)
- Use of Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) protocols
- Administrative duties (making patient appointments, monitoring bookings on the IT system, answering the phones, document handling)
To find out more about this job or any other specialist nursing job opportunities within the MoD please contact us Agne Miklusiene on Apply
You must be fully registered with GDC and eligible to work in the UK.
We currently have work available for Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienist, Dental Practice Managers and Dentist in Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Shropshire, Cambridgeshire, Wiltshire, Norfolk, Essex, Yorkshire, Herefordshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
- £ 11.20 - 13.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Dental nurse