Manchester, Greater Manchester, EnglandSubstantive or Locum
Great location, prominent trust and great lifestyle!
- These are whole time (10PA) Consultant posts in Dermatology although part time working can be considered
- The post holder will assist in the delivery of the General Dermatology service and will participate in the local cancer MDT
- Services offered from the unit include outpatient phototherapy, photodynamic therapy (PDT), dressings, Hand/Foot PUVA, mole mapping and iontophoresis services.
- There is no on-call commitment associated with the post
- The appointee will provide General Dermatology services. Special Interests may be developed by the individual in keeping with the aspirations of the individual as well as the needs of the population after discussion and agreement with the Clinical Director and the management team.
- The appointee will assist in delivering the General Dermatology Service, working closely with the directorate management team to deliver service redesign and efficiencies.
- The appointee will work with the department’s cancer service and represent the Trust at the Local MDT meeting
- Responsibility for the continuing care & treatment of patients in your charge & personal performance of clinical duties as agreed in your job plan
- Teaching, supervision and development of Junior doctors in the Department, medical students and non-medical staff as appropriate
- Contribute to audits and ongoing research activity
- Full Job Description / Job Plan available on request
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of continuous experience in Dermatology
- Consultant level experience
- Full/Specialist GMC registration (or eligible to secure GMC registration)
- Good Leadership and Management skills
- £ 76761 - 103490 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor