111 Emergency Service! Paramedics/nurses apply!
Winchester, Hampshire, EnglandHave you got A&E experience but have had enough of working on the wards? South Central Ambulance Service (SCAS) is looking for nurses to work in 111 EMERGENCY CALL CENTRE!
- Desk-based role
- Assessing patients who dial 111 or 999
- Assess patient clinically and triage them over the phone
- Continual training and refresher courses available as advanced clinical skills needed
- Quick progression to Band 6
- Minimum of 6 months of acute/A&E experience
- Very good communication skills
- Enjoy working under pressure
- NMC pin number or IELTS 7 or HCPC paramedic registration
Please click apply and send your CV today!
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Sterile services