I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
An experienced Theatre Practitioner with extensive Recovery experience is required to join the Operating Theatres Department of a private hospital in Northampton, with a Lead Recovery Practitioner vacancy available.
Candidates for this Lead Recovery Practitioner role should meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• Experienced in a senior role within theatres, such as Assistant Lead or Lead, with extensive scrub and orthopaedic experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective leadership skills
• Evidence of continuing professional development specialising in this area of care, including an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, ILS/ALS, ENB998 or a recognised equivalent,
• Able to lead, coach and mentor a team
• Awareness of financial management, HR procedures and procurement
You will support, coordinate and actively assist with the management and organisation of patient care and will ensure that all staff deliver high quality care at all times.
As Lead Practitioner, you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, although due to the seniority of the role some flexibility may be required.
The salary for this position is £40,000 per annum and you will receive ongoing support in your personal development and career progression from a leading national employer along with extensive staff benefits.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.