Functional Assessor - Weston Super Mare
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Nurse Plus are currently recruiting for a functional assessor to join an assesment centre in the area.
Our client conduct health and disability assesments on behalf of the DWP.
The purpose of the role is to conduct medical assessments and examinations in order to produce reports for the DWP.
Some of the job roles you will undertake include;
• A combination of file-work and face to face assessments
• Using various IT softwares to support clinical decision making
• Providing reports to the DWP regarding claims being made
• Working unsupervised using own initiative
• Applying clinical and proffessional knowledge in line with the NMC and HCPC processes
In addition to these duties. there may be other job duties requested by senior members of staff.
Successful candidates will:
• Have a valid NMC pin and be a registered nurse (RGN only) OR be a HCPC registered physiotherapist.
• Have 2 years post registration experience
• Be IT literate
• Have strong oral and written communication skills
In return for your hard work you will receive a starting salary of £38,000. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
You will be expected to attend training when you first start the role, which will include a residential stay away from home for a period of time (around 3 weeks).
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please get in touch now!!
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy