Diagnostic Radiographer/Radiography Manager St Albans Competitive Salary
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Experienced Diagnostic Radiographers are required to work in a modern private hospital in the St Albans area, with Radiographer and Radiography Department Manager posts available.
Applicants for both positions should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a Diploma/Degree in Radiography and have up to date HCPC registration
• Experienced working in a range of modalities with a varied patient mix
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
And applicants for the managerial post should also have prior experience in a senior or supervisory post, with experience in MRI, Mammography and CT scanning.
The hospital is offering:
• Very competitive annual salaries depending on experience + enhancements where applicable
• Flexible shift patterns
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare and life assurance
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London and The Home Counties, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography