Speech & Language Therapist
London, Greater London, England
Locum Speech & Language Therapist
This role you will be required to provide a specialist speech and language service.
You will be working collaboratively with all Options services, promoting the well-being and best interests of the specific client group and the effectiveness of the service in achieving its aims and objectives.
Responsibilities of the Specialist Speech and Language Therapist:
- Ensuring appropriate liaison with professionals from external agencies in relation to shared cases, including agencies working with the specific client groups and their carers.
- Holding and working own caseload, under professional management
Requirements - Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within speech and language therapist
- HCPC registered as a therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an speech and language therapist
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 28 Oct 2017
Ref: AA - Speech & Language Therapist
This job was posted to: Speech therapy