Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) registration
* Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
* IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
Duties of this role include:
* Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
* As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography, Sonography