I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Londonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Xander Hendrix Healthcare are recruiting Speciality Doctors in Anaesthesia for fixed term contracts (typically 12 months) with one of our client NHS Trusts based in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will work at one of the most modern hospitals in the UK with state of the art equipment, technologies and facilities.
- To help support &maintain a 24-hour Emergency Anaesthesia & critical care service in the hospital
- To help provide support for a 24-hour epidural service
- To help cover the Intensive Care work
- To work with Consultant staff to provide a comprehensive anaesthetic service across the Trust.
- This provides all forms of anaesthesia from the use of local anaesthetic injections and epidural and spinal techniques to the use of injectable medicines and gases to produce general anaesthesia.
- The anaesthetic team also provide an acute and chronic pain service which is supported by a team of skilled nurse specialists and provide anaesthetic cover for Resus in A&E and paediatric MRI.
Applicants must hold or be eligible for Full GMC Registration and licence to practice; (The Hospital can wait for you to obtain registration)
Applicants must have at least 4 years full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) at least two years of which will be in a specialty training programme in Anaesthesia or as a fixed term specialty trainee in Anaesthesia or have equivalent experience and competencies.
The hospital Trust will sponsor Tier 2 Visas and relocation assistance is available.
These are permanent positions in the NHS and the successful applicants will receive a salary based on the NHS pay scale. Your salary will be determined by your skills and knowledge of your specialist field.
If you are interested in learning more, please email us with your current cv and contact details and we will call you to discuss in more detail.
We pay a generous referral fee of £500 per candidate once they start work plus you get entered into prize draw for an all-expenses paid holiday for you and your family.
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 15th January 2018
Full timeContractPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref Consultant Radiologist MSK
Locum Consultant Radiologist MSK | West Midlands Posted on Posted 2 hours ago Location West Midlands Contract 6 Month Salary Compet...