Cardiac Physiologist - Naas
Cardiac Physiologist, Co. Kildare
Cardiac Physiologist required for long term locum position on behalf of an acute hospital in Co. Offaly offering an immediate start date
Duties of the post will include:
- Assisting and performing all procedures provided by the department, including ECG, Holter Monitoring, stress testing and Echo.
- Interpretation of tests, preliminary reporting and alerting medical staff to any serious anomalies.
- Assisting in maintaining departmental procedures and protocols including infection control and general lab hygiene.
- Participation in patient care i.e. preparation and reassurance of patient
Interested candidates are required to:
- Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005) or other equivalent third level qualification appropriate to Physiological Measurement Science (Diploma/Degree etc)
- Ideally have some post graduate experience working in a non-invasive setting
- The ability to perform and interpret ECHO is desirable
For a job description and further information, please forward an up to date copy of your c.v. or contact in confidence:
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 22 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Physiology