Senior Radiographer Harley Street £35,000 - £40,000 p/a
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A leading private healthcare service provider currently requires an experienced Senior Radiographer to work in their flagship service in Harley Street.
In this role, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix, with duties including General X-ray, theatres, CT scanning and Fluoroscopy.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• At least 5 years post-registration experience across a varied case mix, including in general, theatre and fluoroscopy services, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing Interventional CT scanning
• Have completed an accredited qualification in IV contrast/cannulation
• Experienced in RIS/PACS systems
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and are predominantly on days although a degree of flexibility is required to meet the needs of the department.
Depending on experience, the competitive salary offered is in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum along with a benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout the Greater London area, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography