Mammographer/Radiographer Tunbridge Wells £29,250 - £31,200 p/a + Benefits
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
A Diagnostic Radiographer specialising in Mammography is required to join a leading private hospital in Tunbridge Wells.
Applicants for this Mammographer position should meet the following specification:
• BSc/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography with HCPC registration
• Ideally have completed an accredited Mammography/Breast Imaging qualification
• Experienced in all aspects of general radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre work
• Knowledge of RIS/PACS/IEP
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to the highest standards of patient care
As Mammographer, you will work full time hours of 37.5 per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required to meet the needs of the department.
The salary offered is in the region of £29,250 to £31,200 per annum plus staff benefits including life assurance and private medical cover, a pension scheme and support for ongoing training and development plus much more.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 29250 - 31200 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography