Theatre Anaesthetics ODP
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want the flexibility of agency work? Look no further!!!
We have an exclusive client to Bluestones Medical, offering LONG TERM contracts 6-12 months! Full and Part time hours available!
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
• Valid NMC/ HCPC registration
• 12 months or more proven theatre experience within Anaesthetics
• Positive attitude
• Positive references
• ODP qualification
Bluestones Medical is the agency of choice for locums, placing a range of healthcare professionals within the theatre environment from scrub nurses to anaesthetics and first assistants. We’re proud to be transparent and take a fair and honest approach to recruitment. We work hard to ensure that you always know where you stand with pay rates, availability of work, and future prospects.
We deliver excellence to the NHS and private hospitals. That’s what we do, and we’re good at it, too!
We are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits, matching their skills and abilities.
Working with Bluestones gives you:
• UK employment opportunities
• Dedicated Consultant
• Expert payroll team
• Efficient, dedicated compliance service
• Fast track registration and compliance
• Free fitness to practice certificate and immunisations checking
• Generous referral bonus for introducing us to new clients and locums
Don’t hesitate! Call us today for an informal chat about working with us on Apply!!
- £ 30.00 - 30.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 31 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, ODP, Orthotics