London, Greater London, EnglandAre you a Senior Radiographer with CT Experience?
Looking for a change into a Private Hospital in Central London?
Would you like to work Monday to Friday?
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer for a Prestigious Private Hospital. This hospital is led by a collaborative team of world-class clinicians. It is a centre of excellence in Urology, Gynaecology, Spinal Pain and Orthopaedics. Their expertise in diagnosing and treating specialist conditions – prostate cancer, menopause, incontinence, gynaecological cancers, sciatica and chronic pain – with leading-edge diagnostics and treatment pathways – HIFU, MR/US fusion, focal therapy, HRT, neuromodulation, ultrasound.
You will be undertake and perform General X-ray/Theatres, CT and Fluoroscopy procedures with a high level of competence and interest in advanced techniques. Maintain the set departmental standards and CT/screening/X-ray protocols. To perform regular QA tests on equipment and be the liaison person with the service/maintenance companies. Be solely responsible for monitoring and recording stock and supplies for the department. You will maintain a high standard of service & customer care.
- DCR or BSC in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registered as a Diagnostic Radiographer
- Demonstrable record of CPD Experience
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification as a Radiographer, including Theatres and Fluoroscopy
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience in performing Interventional CT.
- Be qualified to administer I.V. contrast (Cannulation course)
- Experience in RIS/PACS systems
- Experience in both NHS and Private facilities desirable
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee shares scheme
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
Not for You, TTM do an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus Up to 200£. T+C’s Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography