HCPC Registered Radiograpghers
Maidstone, Kent, EnglandLooking for a Change?
HCL is recruiting for Band 5 and Band 6 HCPC Radiograpghers for the best NHS and Private Hospitals in the UK. Ideal candidate will be offered great career progression, accommodation and relocation package.
Job title: Senior Radiographer
Reporting to: Lead MRI/CT Radiographer
Accountable to: Radiology General Manager
ROLE SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE:
- To provide and maintain the high standard of radiography, teamwork and patient care required by Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
- Be familiar with, and comply with, Trust policies for infection control and hand hygiene
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
- To take responsibility for the supervision and management of the workload, in the absence of the Superintendent Radiographer.
- To participate in the weekend MRI rota and the CT On-Call rota.
- To work to the Radiology Departments Competencies and have a program of CPD
- To liaise with other departments, to ensure a smooth running services
Internal: Lead MRI Radiographer, Modality Superintendent radiographer, radiographers, radiology department assistants, radiologists, consultants/surgeons/registrars, bed managers nursing staff, ancillary staff, clerical staff, secretaries ambulance and transport service staff, staff from other hospital departments.
- £ 24000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography