Senior MRI Radiographer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, EnglandTTM Healthcare is looking for experienced MRI Radiographer interested in joining services of this well established, leading healthcare provider, based in Milton Keynes
They hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, are known for ongoing support they provide to their employees, clear career path and best-in-class training and development.
You will be expected to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will be providing expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC registration)
- At least 1 year's Experince in MRI
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover – 3 x basic salary
- Personal pension scheme – where the Company will contribute 5% of your basic salary, providing that you also contribute at least 2.5% of your basic salary to the scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
For more information please contact Roisin Sheehan on Applyor email Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography