Coventry, West Midlands, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Meriden Hospital has a vacancy for a Radiographer (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc in Radiography.
* HCPC registration.
* Post qualification experience in General and screening x-rays plus knowledge of Cath lab work
* Knowledge of PACS / CRIS systems
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skill
* Confidence to work single handed
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in the provision of an efficient and safe diagnostic imaging service for The Meriden Hospital's patients and Consultants.
* To provide a professional and clinically competent diagnostic imaging service.
* To ensure that all x-ray equipment competencies have been attained and signed off prior to unsupervised working.
* To use Hospital software systems, PACS and Radiology Information systems to enter patient details and retrieve relevant information.
* Ensure safe working practices are maintained in accordance with local rules and legislation under IR1999 and IR(ME)R 2000.
* Adhere to health and safety policies and Hospital / departmental policies and procedures
* Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of working practices
* Maintain personal CPD file
* Achieve 100% compliance with BMI mandatory training, or to provide evidence of training if done elsewhere.
* Maintain patient confidentiality.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography