Lead Occupational Therapist - Adult Mental health
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Permanent Lead Occupational Therapist required in South West London.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week (part time may also be considered).
As a Lead Occupational Therapist working in the Adult Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service your main duties will be:
- To work as lead of the Occupational Therapy Department, developing and providing an efficient and effective Occupational Therapy Service.
- To be responsible for a clinical case-load, assessing and treating patients.
- To liaise effectively with Multidisciplinary team colleagues.
- To attend Multidisciplinary meetings, reviews and case conferences as required.
- To evaluate treatment and keep accurate records maintaining high professional standards and complying with current legislation.
To join as an Occupational Therapist you will:
- Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- Hold a current HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist.
In return our client can offer you:
- Generous salary (dependent on experience) and annual leave entitlement.
- Opportunities for training and development.
Please contact Jon at Mind Professionals for more information on Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist