Clinical Psychologist (Band 7 equivalent)
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Seeking Clinical Psychologist for excellent Healthcare provider! This is an exciting time to join their expanding Psychology Team! They are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Clinical Psychologist to take up this important role within their neuropsychological rehabilitation service. You will be joining an established team of a Consultant Neuropsychologist, two Clinical Psychologists and an Assistant Psychologist, and will work closely within a friendly and dynamic interdisciplinary team. Support will be given to the post-holder to pursue the Division of Neuropsychology Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QICN) and they are committed to ongoing training and professional development.
* Neuropsychological assessment, cognitive rehabilitation, and approaches for managing challenging behaviour.
* Planning, implementing and monitoring interdisciplinary rehabilitation plans, working with groups and families.
* Having a direct clinical caseload of patients, providing advice, training and consultancy to the inter-disciplinary team.
* Clinical audit, clinical governance and research will also be a component of the post.
* Specialist knowledge base with experience in neuropsychological approaches and/or rehabilitation
* Be able to work autonomously and also as part of a team
* Be a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 31383 - 41787 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Psychology