SPR Doctor / Trust Research Fellow in Cardiology - Lancashire
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
ID Medical is looking for SPR level locums for Cardiology positions in Lancashire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the Cardiovascular Research Cluster, primarily focusing on cardiology studies, phase 2 to post marketing.
- To see cardiology research patients - both in-patients and out-patients and, in line with study protocols and delegated duties from the Principal Investigator, including medical responsibility, taking consent, undertaking physical examinations, and complete required documentation in line with study protocols and in accordance with the European Clinical Trials Directive and the most recent Research Governance Framework (DH2005).
- To provide medical and study oversight for the cardiology research clinics run by the Research Nurses.
- To undertake cardiology research projects under supervision and with Trust approval.
- Provision of in-patient care for the patients of all Consultants as required.
- Supervision of specific exercise test sessions if required.
- Attendance at cardiology clinics.
- Dictation of discharge and clinic letters as required.
- Occasional teaching of Nursing Staff and Junior Doctors and Medical Students.
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 45 - 54 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor