Physiotherapist - Band 5 / Band 6
Newport, Isle of Wight, England
Band 5 / Band 6 Physiotherapist - Up to £32,800 PA - Private Hospital - Newport
About the Hospital:
This private Healthcare Hospital provide treatment for individuals from the age of 30, who meet the following criteria:
* adults with a wide range of neurodegenerative and organic disorders, including complex dementia, Huntington's and Korsakoff's syndrome
* individuals with acquired brain injury, including stroke
* adults with degenerative neurological conditions and complex physical health needs
* individuals with degenerative conditions who are inappropriately placed in the Criminal Justice System
About the Role:
* To provide an effective physiotherapy service that is client centred and which incorporates physiotherapy into a client's daily activities.
* Flexible working hours, 37.5 hours per week.
* Provide specialist assessment and treatment to clients.
* To act as a specialist resource on the physiotherapy management of individuals taking the lead with multi disciplinary team to provide advice on the physiotherapy care of the individual.
* Provide advice on a range of complex health needs of this client group to clients, parents, carers, health and social professionals, advocacy services etc.
* Take clinical direction within the framework of clinical governance.
* To work with the professional/ Clinical lead physiotherapist, to help lead, co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate the physiotherapy service.
* To provide clinical supervision and ac as a source of specialist advice for junior physiotherapists.
* To provide a written report for CPA's formal reviews and attend M.D team meetings.
Requirements for the Role:
* HPC registration
* Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
* Evidence of CPD
* Driving Licence is desirable
- £ 24000 - 32800 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy