Hartlepool, Durham, EnglandAre you looking for a new challenge as a paramedic?
So why not move to North East of England?!
North East Ambulance Service is looking for paramedics to join their team!
The North East boasts two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and a wealth of castles, historic houses, gardens and beautiful beaches, lakes and mountains that are just a short drive from most towns and cities.
Durham Cathedral and many more wonderful attractions. We have:
- One of the lowest cost of living and commute times in the United Kingdom. House prices in the North East are 37% less than the UK average
- Newcastle has recently been awarded 'the best city to bring up a family in the UK'
- Newcastle has also been voted the UK’s happiest city and best for quality of life’ and the 10th in all of Europe.
- The Lonely Planet described the North "the most exciting, beautiful and friendly region in the whole of England"
- The Trust were recently awarded a 'Good' in its most recent CQC Inspection.
- The Trust also has the highest staff motivation score of any UK Ambulance Service.
- Financial reimbursement for HCPC registration
- Additional benefits included such as financial support for C1 training
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
- 25% uplift on pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Graduates welcome
- 12 weeks adaptation training
Requirements of the position:
- Driving licence category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
- Good level of English language
- Diploma in Paramedic Science or 3rd year of University
If this is the opportunity for you or a paramedic that you might know please click apply or call to Silvia Martins on Apply.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 9 Oct 2017
Ref: North England NHS
This job was posted to: Paramedic