Southport, Merseyside, England
Permanent full-time position - MSK Physiotherapist - Southport
About the Team:
* A very reputable private Physiotherapy company are seeking to expand by adding a MSK physiotherapist to their talented team in Southport.
* As one of the leading UK physiotherapy providers, this company offer the highest standards of care to every client, including; occupational health; medico-legal; private and NHS physiotherapy services.
About the Role:
* The role will include undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred.
* You will support new service developments, including clinical service innovations.
* You will oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
* In return, you will be awarded; a generous salary; flexible working hours; structured career path; CPD allowance for external course; in house CPD programme; comprehensive induction and training programme.
Requirements for the Role:
* At least 3 years professional, post graduation experience is required.
* You must be registered with the HPC and CSP.
If you have the relevant experience, and would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then please apply today.
- £ 24000 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy