Respiratory Medicine Consultant - Scotland (Central Belt)
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
An experienced Consultant in Repiratory Medicine is needed for placement in the Central Belt of Scotland.
The Respiratory medicine department need unique consultants who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. This department is diverse, showing the need for a doctor who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within Radiology. A consultant with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
Core duties for this Medicine position would include:
- Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department. As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors and also support the Trauma Team Leader
- Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department
- To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty
- To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans
- Qualified in Medicine
- Previous NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Current CRB
- Excellent salary and remuneration package
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading and most progressive NHS trusts in the country
If you feel that you have the above, then please apply today!
ID Medical has numerous Radiology roles available across the UK and several grades. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis. Additionally, vacancies across all healthcare departments are constantly available - meaning ID Medical is sure to have a medical job that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the leading independent provider of locum workers to the NHS and private sectors, supplying doctors, nurses, AHP/HSS and clerical to hospitals all over the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 60 - 80 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor