Consultant Gastroenterologist- Whitehaven
Whitehaven, Cumbria, EnglandConsultant Gastroenterologist- Whitehaven
Salary: £75-103k per annum. Location: Cumbria When: ASAP, 12-month contract (potentially permanent), full-time –40 hours per week: Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available.
Are you an exceptional Consultant Gastroenterology doctor? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so I have a fantastic opportunity with an NHS trust in Cumbria. The trust offer excellent salaries, the opportunity to teach and pass on your skills and experience to trainees and students as well gain further development for yourself.
You’ll be working within a busy Gastro department, and training and inductions will be provided to ensure your smooth integration into the hospital. It’s a 12-month position that is likely to be extended for the right person.
In addition to your salary, you’ll get:
- Reimbursement of flights
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral opportunities paying £250 for every successful referral
To apply, you’ll need:
- Experience of working within Gastroenterology ideally at Consultant level
- A GMC professional registration for England
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- UK NHS experience
- Teaching experience
- Audit experience
- Specialised qualification within Gastro i.e. MRCP
About HCL Permanent Doctors
We are trusted by over 200 NHS Trusts throughout the UK to find them healthcare professionals. You’ll also be given your own personal, dedicated consultant.
So beyond this position, working with HCL will open up opportunities across the UK, and help you to build a winning career.
Itching to get started? Simply call Jo Simpson on Applyext 5320, or click 'apply'.
- £ 75000 - 103000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor