Northumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, EnglandAre you looking for an employer who will support and develop you through all stages of your career?
Would you like to live in the best city in the UK?
We are looking for Paramedics to join North East Ambulance Service team within Newcastle area.
Newcastle has been recently named ‘the UK’s happiest city and best for quality of life’ and the 10th in all of Europe.
This is a fantastic job opportunity from a very supportive NHS Trust to develop further in your career. You will have an excellent starting salary of £22,128 and also a generous package of additional benefits.
• Financial reimbursement for HCPC registration
• Additional benefits included such as financial support for driving C1 training
• Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
• 25% uplift on pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
• Up to 27 days of paid holiday
• Graduates welcome
• 12 weeks adaptation training
Requirements of the position:
• Driving licence category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
• Strong level of English language
• Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
Do not waste your time and secure your future right now by applying with us!
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic