Bedford, Bedfordshire, EnglandRef: LR 38688
Milton Park Therapeutic Campus is the UK's first purpose built centre designed specifically to meet the challenging needs of adults with Autism and Asperger syndrome and associated mental health issues and learning disabilities.
- To ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the campus in accordance with the cleaning schedule and the standards set by Brookdale Care.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance within the campus which contributes towards the quality of care and lifestyle of each patient
- To maintain the privacy and dignity of each patient and their possessions
- To maintain good relationships with patients and other staff at the campus
- To work well as a team.
What can expect from us:
- A competitive salary
- Long Hours (enabling use of our transport)
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Family Friendly Hours
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Cycle to work scheme
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 3 Oct 2017
Ref: LR 38688
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant