Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England(ENT DOCTOR NEEDED)
This is a 10 PA post (excluding on call) Salary between £87,656 - £103,451.
The hospital is set in a beautiful historic city with great motorway and transport links to other major northern cities i.e. Leeds, Newcastle and Glasgow. The city has a thriving community with a wide range of facilities including a 70 store shopping centre, Victorian markets, museums, castles, international food fairs and street entertainment. The location is very appealing as the cost of property either renting or to buy in this area is very reasonable as well as the day to day cost.
The successful candidate will enjoy this fantastic career opportunity along with the pleasure of a great quality of life. My client has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience. Combined with low cost of living the in the north of England is quickly becoming one of the most attractive areas to work in the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will meet the criteria below:
- GMC or Proof of working up to GMC.
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation packages available (TAX FREE)
- Structured rotas encouraging special interest and sub specialties
- VISA sponsorship and all charges paid for if VISA is required
- Study leave to help doctors pursue UK qualifications
For more information or to apply please contact Niall Horner via applying directly through the site or telephone below.
Apply Apply Apply
- £ 87000 - 103000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor