Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a committed and experienced Pharmacist to join our client's busy Hospital Pharmacy at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The patient mix will be 80%+ Orthopaedic/MSK with a range of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience will be essential.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- A full Hospital Inpatient and Outpatient Pharmacy service
Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPhC .
Current or recent Hospital experience is desirable but Retail-experienced Pharmacists seeking a Hospital-based role are welcome to apply.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Pharmacy Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our clinical understanding of the Pharmacist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International Pharmacy roles click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist