SPR Doctors in Paediatrics - Peterborough
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
ID Medical has several exciting job vacancies available for locum doctors seeking work in paediatrics. Openings are available in Peterborough and the surrounding area on both a part and full time basis.
Working in a fast paced and forward thinking department, you will be providing a holistic approach to treat and minimise the adverse effects of disease, while allowing children to live as normal a life as possible.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients, and their parents/guardians
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- £ 37 - 48 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor