Hartlepool, Durham, EnglandNorth East Ambulance Service is looking for paramedics to join their team!
NEAS covers one of the largest patches in the UK, from Berwick to Teesside. You can join the team of more than 2,000 staff, who respond to over Apply emergency and urgent incidents a year from 60 stations spread across 3,200 miles.
The North East boasts two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and a wealth of castles, historic houses, gardens and beautiful beaches, lakes and mountains that are just a short drive from most towns and cities.
Requirements of the position:
- Driving licence category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
- Good level of English language
- Diploma in Paramedic Science or 3rd year of University
Point of interest:
- Newcastle and Ashington are 1h30 from Scotland
- Newcastle airport
- Durham airport
- Financial reimbursement for HCPC registratio
- Additional benefits included such as financial support for C1 training
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
- 25% uplift on pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Graduates welcome
- 12 weeks adaptation training
If this is the opportunity for you or a paramedic that you might know please click apply or call to Silvia Martins on Apply.
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 31 Aug 2017
Closes 28 Sep 2017
Ref: North of England
This job was posted to: Paramedic