Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, EnglandAre you a Paramedic looking for your first role?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
I have a number of paramedic roles available throughout the UK. We work in Partnership with several Ambulance Trusts recruiting newly qualified Paramedics. Interested?
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified Paramedic
- Have driving licence category B
- Good level of spoken English
This is a great opportunity to work for an employer who looks to reward and develop their staff.
All successful applicants will be awarded with the following:
- Full time, 12 weeks of comprehensive training
- A dedicated one-to-one clinical mentor and team leader
- Excellent rates of pay with the opportunity to progress
- Help obtaining HCPC UK Paramedic registration
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
If this sounds like you click ‘apply now’ or contact Silvia Martins for further information on + Apply
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 31 Aug 2017
Closes 28 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic