Bolton, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
BMI Beaumont Hospital in Bolton is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc in Radiography.
* HCPC registration.
* Knowledge of PACS / CRIS systems
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skill
* Confidence to work single handed
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in the provision of an efficient and safe diagnostic imaging service for The Beaumont Hospital's patients and Consultants.
* To maintain a clean, tidy, and safe working environment
* To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward, and in theatre, as required, in accordance with department protocols and lonising Radiation (Medical Exposure) regulations (IRMER.)
* To participate in the on-call rota
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 31 Aug 2017
Closes 28 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography