Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSC in Diagnostic Radiography, or
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers
* State Registration with the HPC
* A wide range of radiography experience
Duties of this role include:
* To carry out radiographic procedures in accordance with IRM(E) regulations.
* To participate in achieving high standards of patient care and customer service.
* Behave in a professional manner in attitude,punctuality and competence, thereby upholding the reputation of the department and the hospital.
* Participate in all aspects of general, ward, theatre and dental radiography.
* Participate in shift system including occasional weekend work
* Participate in the on-call system.
* Understand and work with the department PACS and RIS systems.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 31 Aug 2017
Closes 28 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography