Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandIs Patient Care your first Priority?
Do you want to work in a Prestigious Private Hospital just outside of London?
General Radiographers, get in touch today!
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working with a Private Hospital located within 1hr outside London. This Private hospital has three theatres, as well as an Endoscopy suite, CT and MRI Scanner, 12 consulting rooms, which includes a dedicated ENT and Ophthalmology rooms. The staff are dedicated to providing professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment.
You will be carry out images on patients according to the referral letter in conjunction IRMER policies and procedures and good clinical practice. You will be able to work independently carrying out all General Radiography duties.
These are full time permanent position. You will participate in the on-call system
You will be rewarded with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary of up to £32,000
- This Hospital is very Pro-Training, offering great training and development
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- In depth Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Great customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice desirable
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Aug 2017
Closes 27 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography