Radiographer - Cork
Basic grade Radiographer required for a temporary contract position in a regional hospital in West Cork.
This role offers an immediate start.
• Management of own case load.
• Identifying unmet patient needs within area of responsibility to the Consultant.
• General Radiography
• To undertake Radiographic and Imaging Examinations as required
• To take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
• To report any defects or problems to Consultant Radiologist.
• To be familiar with, and abide by, all Health and Safety Rules and recommendations
• To provide a quality service for patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality.
• To be familiar with, and to observe, the “Radiology Dept Guidelines” which forms the basis of treatment and procedures of the department.
• Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with, and obey the Ionising Radiation Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Protection of Patients) Regulations.
• Relevant Qualification in Radiography
• Post graduate experience would be a huge advantage, new graduates will be considered
• Permission to work in Ireland
• CORU membership
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call Lesley for more information on Apply
Visit Apply for more Radiography jobs
- € 33567 - 49053 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 25 Aug 2017
Closes 22 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Radiography