Otterbourne, Winchester, Hampshire, EnglandParamedic
We are currently looking for ambitious Paramedics to join the very successful North East Ambulance Service Trust! So if you are looking for a new opportunity, new challenges, higher salary and a great work place you should definitely keep on reading!
If you have
- Diploma in Paramedic science
- Driving license cat. C or C1, however if you only have a cat. B we will support your process of getting the required category done.
We offer a great package for you!
- Annual salary staring from £24,547 and going up £28,746 depending on experience
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
- Up to 25% extra pay for out of hours shifts, overtime and weekends
- Complete interview preparation
- Extended induction training and familiarisation
- 13 week training
- Full support and from your consultant throughout the recruitment process
- Help with HCPC registration
- £ 26565 - 35577 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic